Short Information: RAC DRDO Set Scientist 2020 notification regarding filling of Scientist-B DRDO Jobs Vacancies. The Defence organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Tech, Engg Graduate, GATE, NET, MA qualifications. These 167 DRDO Recruitment Scientist-B Posts are in RAC, Delhi. Interested in Can Read the Notification & Apply Online.
RAC DRDO Jobs Scientist 2020 Apply Online Post 167
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
Advt No. : 137 Notification
• Post Name: Scientist-B
• Recruitment Board (Department): RAC
• Job Location: Delhi
• Application Mode: Online
• Total Post: 167
• Age Limit: 18-33
• Salary: ₹ 56,100/- Level-10 (7th CPC)
• Opening date of Online Registration Payment of Fee: 19/06/2020
• Closing Last Date For Online Registration: 10/07/2020
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 10/07/2020
• Exam Date: Soon
• Admit Card: Soon
AGE LIMIT• Minimum age limit: 28 years (Un Reserved (UR) /EWS)
• Maximum age limit: 31 years (OBC (Non-creamy layer)
• Maximum age limit: 33 years (SC/ST)
• Age relaxation: As per RAC Rules SC/ST- 05 years, OBC -03 year
ONLINE APPLICATION FEES
• For UR(General ) / OBC Candidates: ₹ 100/-
• For SC/ST Candidates: NILL
• Mode of payment: Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Only.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS (Eligibility)
• M.Tech, Engg Graduate, GATE, NET, MA.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology Electronics & Communication Engg, Computer Science, Mechanical Engg, Electrical Engg, Technology in Metallurgy, Master’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent. Minimum 80% aggregate marks the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or the National Institute of Technology (NIT).
Subjects/Disciplines in each part of Table 1 (DRDO Set Exam 2020)
• Part-I- Category I: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid GATE-2018/2019/2020 Qualification.
Category II: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification from NIT/IIT with minimum aggregate 80% marks.
• Part-II- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification along with a valid GATE -2018/2019/2020 Qualification.
• Part-III- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ)along with NET Qualification.
• Note: Refer Table 1 for discipline-specific requirements of EQ, GATEand NET
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total no. Of Posts – 167 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist B Posts
HOW TO APPLY DRDO RecruitmentStage 1:- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment
Stage 2:- Application enlistments- Qualification, ID Evidence, Address Subtleties, Fundamental Subtleties.
Stage 3:- Ready Scan Document – Sign, ID Evidence, Photograph, And Etc.
Stage 4:- Payment tab and proceed for payment.
Step 5:- Click on the submit button. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Step 6:- Candidates are not required to send hard copies of their online application form or any other documents.
|Job Apply Online form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website(Official Website Of The Commission)||Click Here|
|Employment News (English)||Click Here|
NOTE:- Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online We request you to carefully read the notification given by the advertisement before filling the online form, then fill the form.
Share this Job Post